February 14, 2013
In this Issue:
- Don’t Ask, Don’t Waive After Ancestry.com
- DOJ Sends Caution Signal to Companies Engaged in Mergers
- How Should Compensation Committees Engage Compensation Committee Advisors? Very Carefully!
- Be Careful What You Wish For: When Drafting Indemnification Clauses, You May Get Exactly (and Only) What You Ask For
- Offshore Fund Governance: What’s on the Horizon?
- Buyer Beware: The Reporting Implications of Buying (and Selling) a Significant Amount of Public Securities
- 2013 Changes to ISS and Glass Lewis Proxy Voting Policies