King & Spalding
January 25, 2013
In this Issue:
- Making Decisions on Corporate Campaign Expenditures
- What’s in Store in Congress on Campaign Finance Reform?
- DC Circuit Reversed Van Hollen. Players Changed Tactics to Avoid Disclosure. Did It Matter in 2012?
- Capitol Hill Recruiting - ‘Tis the Season!
- Grassroots Lobbying Laws - A Growing Trend
- Goldman Sachs Pays First-Of-Its-Kind Settlement to Close Pay to Play Action with the SEC
- Breakdown of New FCPA Guidance
- New Cycle; New Contribution Limits?