January 17, 2013
In this Issue:
- FTC Releases Final Amendments to Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
- Mobile Apps Face Heightened Privacy Enforcement - Policies and Practices Scrutinized
- Global and European Data Protection Law: What Will the Hot Issues Be in 2013?
- FCC Declares Opt-Out Confirmation Text Messages Allowable under the TCPA, Makes No Sweeping Changes to Its Interpretation of the Statute
- Agency Issues Guidance on De-Identification of Health Information: Process Guidance May Have Far-Reaching Influence