December 11, 2012
In this Issue:
- Formation of contracts: take an objective approach
- Incorporation of terms and UCTA reasonableness
- Implied terms and the meaning of "good faith"
- Sale of goods â€“ or provision of services?
- Illegality and its limitations as a contractual defence
- Agency â€“ when the agent's breach is not enough to trigger principal's right to terminate
- The importance of addressing exchange rate risks
- Dispute resolution clauses: asymmetric clauses may not always be effective